Victron BMV-712 Bluetooth Smart Gauge is used for battery management in various applications, including off-grid solar systems, RVs, marine vessels, backup power systems, EV charging stations, renewable energy installations, energy efficiency projects, remote monitoring, and educational research. It provides real-time data on battery performance, voltage, and energy usage, allowing users to optimize energy resources and ensure reliable power supply. Download the app to monitor levels from your phone.
• Monitors volts, amps, amp hours and time to go for a single battery bank
• Reads voltage (only) for a second bank, OR midpoint voltage
• Can read temperature (with addition of optional temperature sensor)
• Included shunt measures up to 500 amps
• For use with DC systems from 12 to 70 volts
• Visual and audible alarms and programmable alarm
• 10 meter cable, connectors and fuse included
• Special order cables come in 0.3m, 0.9m, 1.8m, 3m, and 5m
• Removable bezel allows round or square face for display
- Net Weight: 2.5lbs
- Est. Shipping Size: 15x11x7" box
Now that I have one, I can't imagine using battery power without one. So easy to install and easy to use. It's a no-brainer.
Victron BMV-712 Bluetooth Smart Gauge
Great design and strong battery to run Rhodan trolling motor on 32 ft Grady White. Strong performance for hours of operation in anchor mode.
It just came in today. I will try to install it this weekend... it took 14 days to be delivered but no problems