The CHARGE Marine Power Management Station gives you power where, how and when you need it. CHARGE is compatible with our full line up of marine lithium batteries. The main advantage of using this battery charger is that it eliminates the need of having a separate charger for our single 24V and 36V trolling motor batteries.
CHARGE automatically devotes more power to the batteries that need it the most for maximum efficiency, ultimately giving you more time on the water.
- Automatically moves power back and forth between cranking and trolling batteries
- Displays battery voltage and status data on your smart phone, Power-Pole Vision tablet or Lowrance unit (requires CM2 GATEWAY).
- Complete battery maintenance - uses float mode when plugged in at home
- Charges on the run from the alternator while the motor is running
- Works with all battery types – lead acid, AGM, GEL, lithium or TPPL
- Built-in emergency power transfer
Power Pole Charge
Expensive,but worth it.The smallest and lightest charger I could find and it fit perfectly.Combined with the 12V/100AH and 24/75AH,doubtful I will run out of power and only charged via AC once in 4 weeks.It's that good!