Lithium Battery Power 24V 75Ah Lithium Ion Battery is a high-performing deep cycle battery built on patented Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO₄) chemistry. The LBP24V75Ah features a built in automatic battery management system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance while preventing overheating, overcharging, and maximizing cell cycle life. Designed as a "drop in replacement", this is a plug and play option for any application that currently uses a lead acid, gel, or AGM style battery.
- >4000 Cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Create systems 24-1000 Volts
- Series and/or Parallel operation
- Automatic system cell balancing
- IP56 water and dust resistant Group 31 case
- Temperature monitoring
- Exceptional voltage stability
- Rugged mechanical design
- Maintenance free
- No hydrogen generation or gassing
- <70% the weight of similarly sized SLA batteries
- Stock available for quick delivery in US or worldwide
Benefits of Lithium Battery Power
- Save weight and space.
Increase your boat or vehicle's top speed.
Enjoy rapid charging and longer run time between charges.
Replace your batteries less frequently.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you have the safest and most dependable option on the market, built in the USA.
- 10 year warranty.
Nominal Voltage: 25.9 V
Nominal Capacity @ 1C: 75Ah
Charge Voltage: 29.2V - 29.6V
Charge Current Recommended: ≤ 35 A
Max Continuous Current: 75 A
Discharge Voltage Minimum: 19.25 V
Discharge Current Max Continuous: 150 A
Pulse Current 5 Sec: 320 A
Weight: 27.0 lb / 12.2 kg
Dimensions L x W x H (including terminals): 12.7" /323mm x 6.7" /171mm x 8.5" /215mm
BCI Group Number: Group 31
Terminals, Female-threaded: 3/8" x 1.25
DC internal resistance (max): <10 mΩ